You wake up one morning and your refrigerator is warm, dryer will not heat or your washer is walking across the basement floor. You walk away and utter a few curse words while wondering what you can do. You think to yourself buying a new appliance is expensive and finding a good reliable used appliance is risky. So using Google you search for appliance repair in Pittsburgh or somewhere in southwestern Pennsylvania and here you are. Well I can help and I am glad you are here. We will take care of it from here! Here is what to do next. Call or text Doug at 724-506-2601. When you call we will need a model number and a good description of the problem you are having. You will then receive free consultation. Then we will proceed to make an appointment at your convenience with a 2 hour window of time ETA. When I arrive I will introduce myself and you can introduce me to your broken appliance. I will then proceed to test and diagnose your problem. We will then give you our diagnosis and an exact price for the repair. We will not do any work without your permission first. If you decline you will be charged the $79 service charge for the diagnosis and estimate. If a second trip is needed because we do not have the part you will not be charged anything for the second visit.
We are dedicated to providing affordable appliance repair in the southwestern part of Pennsylvania!
Give us a call today! 724-506-2601
- Mr. Refrigerator Fast Fair Refrigerator Repair
- Asko DW20.1 Control Board
- Maytag Washer MAH6500
- New Appliance Service Manual added: LG LFX25976 Refrigerator Service Manual
- New Appliance Service Manual added: Bosch Wall Oven Service Manual
- Jenn-air dual fuel JDS9860AAW is started beeping
- is this good
- New Appliance Service Manual added: LG WM3470H Washer Service Manual
- Amana ACF4265A Oven - Sudden death (sort of...)
- New Appliance Service Manual added: Kenmore 106.74209401 Refrigerator Tech Sheet
- brain fart ge dryer ripped off model number